South Carolina Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
South Carolina roads offer a number of breathtaking ocean views, making the Palmetto State a very popular destination for motorcyclists of all ages. Motorcycle accidents in South Carolina can occur in a variety of different settings—from high-traffic highways to low-traffic intersections—as the result of any one of a number of possible causes.
Motorcyclists are frequently susceptible to very severe injuries, some of which can have fatal results. Families in these types of cases are understandably overwhelmed by the sudden and unexpected death of a loved one, and the need to take legal action is not considered a priority.
Need an Injury Lawyer South Carolina assists victims of motorcycle crashes and their families by conducting independent investigations and holding negligent parties accountable. We represent individuals in communities throughout Lexington County, York County, Berkeley County, Greenville County, Richland County, Charleston County, Horry County, Spartanburg County, and several other nearby areas.
Types of South Carolina Motorcycle Accidents
One reason it is critical for a victim in any motorcycle crash to immediately retain legal counsel is so an experienced personal injury can handle all conversations with the negligent party or his or her insurance company. Insurers will be looking to get victims to make seemingly innocent statements that are later used to indicate they accepted some degree or responsibility or were entirely at fault.
Need an Injury Lawyer South Carolina handles a wide variety of different motorcycle accident cases, including ones involving such common causes as:
- Drunk Driving Accidents — Operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol (more commonly referred to as DWI or DUI) is a criminal offense and a driver who is convicted is generally presumed to be legally negligent for a motorcyclist’s injuries.
- Left Turn Accidents — Either as the result of impatience or misjudgment many motorists turn left in front of oncoming motorcycles and leave cyclists completely powerless to avoid collisions.
- Rear-End Accidents — When a full-size automobile strikes a motorcycle from behind, even low-speed impact can throw a motorcyclist several feet from his or her bike.
- Lane Change Accidents — Motorcyclists may be trickier for some drivers to spot when they are traveling in the same direction and the motorist fails to check his or her blind spots before changing lanes—frequently at high speeds.
- “Dooring” Accidents — Similar to the danger involved in numerous bicycle accidents, occupants of motor vehicles cause motorcycle collisions when they open doors to vehicles without looking.
South Carolina Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Did you sustain catastrophic injuries or was your loved one killed in a motorcycle accident in South Carolina caused by another party’s negligence? You will want to contact Need an Injury Lawyer South Carolina as soon as possible.
Our firm handles cases in Columbia, Rock Hill, Summerville, Sumter, Florence, Spartanburg, Anderson, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Greer, Greenwood, Mauldin, Hilton Head Island, North Augusta, Charleston, North Charleston, Greenville, Mount Pleasant, and many other surrounding areas of the Palmetto State. We are available 24/7 to schedule a free, no obligation consultation so our experienced personal injury attorneys can provide a complete evaluation of your case.